Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rambling babble--skip

From: caen!bsbbs!nrc@harvard.harvard.edu (N. Richard Caldwell)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1991 01:41:10 -0800
Subject: Rambling babble--skip
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

IED0DXM@MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU writes:

>    Many thanks to Scott Telford for his amazing post about the
> the welcome news of another Kate Bush book.  IED has a vague
> memory that this new "Illustrated Collector's Guide to Kate Bush"
> was described to him last summer as a book in the making by Tom
> Richards, the dealer who runs C-Side Records.  Was Richards in
> any way involved, IED wonders?

As Ken Saint John has pointed out already, that is indeed the
project that Tom Richards is involved with.  Perhaps you missed
it, but when the C-Side flyer first arrived I inquired whether
there had not been some effort (at one time) to allow you to look
this effort over prior to printing.  I assume that this was either
my imagination or simply never came to pass.

"Don't drive too slowly."         Richard Caldwell
                                  The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)
                                  {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!nrc
                                  nrc@bsbbs.UUCP