Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

PAVideo.

From: <Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1991 01:14:51 -0800
Subject: PAVideo.
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.spies.com

k> Has anyone else around here seen a Paula Abdul video on MTV called
k> "Blowing Kisses In The Wind"?  (or at least something very close to that)
k> This video remind anyone just a little of a certain KaTe video?  :-) :-)

j> Yes *very* much!!! I mentioned it aloud when i saw the video.  (might
j> even have said something the second time i saw it too.  Might even say
j> sometihng again if i see it again. (not that i'd go out of my way to,
j> i don't tihnk the song is too great, and all the video does is make me
j> want to put on my kate videos. Not that this is a bad thing in any way

j>                     jessica

One of the things I find very interesting about this video is that the
first seven seconds or so of the _vocal_ is what caught my attention.  I
was sitting at my computer with my back to the TV when it came on and
immediately thought "That sounds like KaTe!" By the time I turned around
what I found to be a vocal similarity had ended but then the dance
routine had started.  I agree song is not so great but all in all kind of
amusing.  I can't help but wonder if it's all a little more then just
coincidental.

                               Ken SaintJohn
                       Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
           "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...