Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@ukc.ac.uk
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1991 08:26:37 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@kestrel

From: spt1@ukc.ac.uk (Stephen Thomas)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Kate Radio 1 Interview
Date: 14 Dec 91 16:26:33 GMT
Sender: spt1@ukc.ac.uk

I've just raced over from listening to an interview with Kate on Radio 1.
It was mostly talking about "Rocket Man", of course.  I recorded it
and will post a full transcription later tonight, but for the moment,
there are two pieces of news to impart to hungry Hounds

1) She will be performing Rocket Man on "Wogan" on Monday.

2) It appears that the new album will be released, quote, "next year"
(groan!), perhaps in the middle or later part.  She wouldn't be
anymore definite than that.  She wouldn't be drawn on what it would be
like, but did say that it's one of her quickest (!) since she's only
been working on it for the past year.

One last thing.  On the "Wogan" performance, there will be an
empty chair with a guitar laid on it, in remembrance of Alan Murphy.

Keep well,

Stephen
--
| "You've been having a nightmare.  | Stephen Thomas -------------------------|