Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: Graham Roger Dombkins <graham@cs.uow.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1991 22:15:10 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: graham@cs.uow.edu.au (Graham Roger Dombkins)
Subject: RM on Oz TV
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 91 06:15:04 GMT

Hi ho,

    I was just down the street trying once again to get the RM/CitW CD single.
Once again it was no good, BUT, John (the guy who owns the store, knows me well
as a KT fan) got on the phone to the chap he gets imports from. They said they
wouldn't be importing the single, which means it will be released locally. Anyway
at the same time he mentioned that the release of the new video would happen THIS
WEEK! 8) Soooo, all you Oz fans out there, it looks like no sleep this weekend as
we try and catch it on Rage/MTV/Video Hits/Power Cuts/Video Smash Hits/... I got
my VCR warming up now!!

- Graham