Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

caffeine homeground

From: ukevc@mcl.ucsb.edu (Kevin Carhart)
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1991 21:06:11 -0800
Subject: caffeine homeground
To: love-hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Ah, I love to listen to "coffee homeground" while I'm studying for finals.
Just makes me want to go get another pot of tea... argh.
I am new to the list (and I'm unsubscribing while i go home for vacation)
and I have been listening to Never For Ever over and over and over recently.
I think I'll start ranting some questions, which have probably been covered
a dozen times.  For one thing, who is Delius?  My dictionary lists an English
poet or something.  And does anyone know what the very short clip of
radio or television is,on side one-- there are footsteps, and the switch is
turned on and off right away.
I'm really enjoying the massive archives.  I will get into the list in
earnest in January.
Kevin