Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Mouth Music (sigh!)

From: ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1991 04:49:40 -0800
Subject: Re: Mouth Music (sigh!)
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@monu0.cc.monash.edu.au (Usenet system)

G'day,

In article <9112041936.AA06604@garnet.berkeley.edu>, deadman@garnet.berkeley.EDU (Ben Haller) writes:

> Mik Lipcsey says:
>> Mouth Music's new record has been out in Australia for the last month...
> Oh my god.  Do you really mean *new* album?  As in, their second, not the
> one with the very pale photo of the man smiling on the cover?  Is this
> released in the US or will it be soon?  I would *love* to have another
> album from them.  Details please (e-mail if you like, but I get the
> impression there are several MM fans on this group...)

No, their debut album.  The thing is, some albums arrive in Australia awfully
late.  Mouth Music's album is distributed in Australia on in all labels 'SBS',
a multicultural television network who has a CD/record wing.

Like I said before, we are not a lucky country when it comes to this wonderful
music.

Sorry, to have your heart-rate up to 250 a minute!  :-)

> -Ben Haller (deadman@garnet.berkeley.edu)

Cheers,
Mik.

* Mik Lipcsey, Computer Systems Officer,      * I am home, I know the way,  *
* Victorian College of Pharmacy, Monash Uni., * I am home, feeling oh, so   *
* 381 Royal Parade, Parkville, Australia.     *    far away...              *
* Aarnet:  ml@vcp1.vcp.monash.edu.au          *       Enya & Roma Ryan:     *
* 'Open the Pod Bay Door, please, HAL'        *   'Evening Falls...' (1988) *