Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Le Dortoir

From: awalsh@mta.ca
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 1991 06:05:53 -0800
Subject: Le Dortoir
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@jupiter.Sun.CSD.unb.ca

	An episode of "Adrienne Clarkson Presents:" on CBC won an
international emmy of some sort recently. A few months ago, I
was watching TV one bleak Sunday Afternoon and I stopped on
CBC who has a great deal of Arts on Sunday. The show was a
dance troupe of some kind. They seemed to be acting out their
relationships through dance. It was quite good.

NOW THE GOOD PART!

The soundtrack was one of the best I have heard used on any arts
program. They had some Jennifer Warnes, Leonard Cohen(I think)
Annnnnnnnnnd.....
KATE! Surprise, surprise.
They used an extended version of RUTH and a french song of hers
that I had not heard before, but I fell in love with it
instantly.

NOW THE QUESTIONS!

Was this show "Le Dortoir?" Was that song "Ne T'enfuis Pas?"
Does anyone have ANY idea what I'm talking about? Can
ANYONE help me before I go nuts? Is "This Woman's Work" ever
going to be re-released in Canada? Mine's been on order fro
a year now. HELP! ARRRRRRRRRRGHHH!

No wait, gotta get control. Gotta fit my  .sig.

<Be cool or be cast out.> - RUSH