Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love-Hounds Digests 4 and 5 December

From: bjhs@otter.hpl.hp.com (Ben Siemerink)
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1991 05:46:41 -0800
Subject: Love-Hounds Digests 4 and 5 December
To: rec-music-gaffa@hpltwink.hpl.hp.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi Folks!

Today I got my first Love-Hounds Digests (from 4 and 5 December), so I was
very happy. That's right: WAS very happy. Due to some stupid copying and
editing I through away those interesting mail before I even read it!

Is there someone out there who has sympathy with a poor KT fan and is able
to send that KT fan those Digests (4 and 5 December)? Great!

Thanks in advance!

Ben.
 | Ben Siemerink, Bristol, UK.                           bjhs@hplb.hpl.hp.com |