Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Two Rooms Live

From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@ida.liu.se>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1991 00:30:58 -0800
Subject: Re: Two Rooms Live
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

>>>>> On 4 Dec 91 22:21:00 GMT, judi@coyote.datalog.COM (Judi McKernan) said:

Judi>    Our new Request Pay-Per-View booklet has a listing on Dec. 13th for
Judi> "Two Rooms Live! Celebrating the Songs of Elton John and Bernie Taupin."
Judi> But, it doesn't say if performances are by John and Taupin themselves, or
Judi> by the individual artists who sang the songs on the tribute album.

We had that one on Swedish tv a couple of weeks ago, and it featured
the tributees, not John nor Taupin... not even KT! ;-(

So, if you don't like a lot of the other stuff on 2 Rooms, it's not
worth it.

/andreas
|G    Mr. Andreas Bjorklind, Laboratory for Library and Information       W|
|O  Science (LIBLAB), Department of Computer and Information Science,     O|
|S           Linkoping University, S-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.            W|
|H              Tel. +46 13 28 19 69, Fax +46 13 14 22 31                 !|
|  Internet: abj@ida.liu.se, UUCP: sunic!liuida!abj, Bitnet: abj@seliuida  |