Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

What's this worth?

From: TSD100@psuvm.psu.edu
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1991 15:35:36 -0800
Subject: What's this worth?
To: REC-MUSIC-GAFFA@gatech.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

     I have a chance to pick up the American marble vinyl release of the Hounds
of Love.  It's seems to be in pretty good shape, is this fairly rare?  They
want $20 for it and I just wanted to check before a picked it up.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

                                                    Thanks,
                                                      Tim Devine

     | Tim Devine ^ Penn State |  ( )  |  Is there so much hate for the |
     | TSD100@psuvm.psu.edu    |  -|-  |    ones we love?               |
     | TSD100 AT PSUVM         |   |<  |             - Kate Bush        |