Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tripping Around The Universe

From: fnord@spdcc.com (Dan Schaeffer)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 1991 10:23:59 -0800
Subject: Re: Tripping Around The Universe
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <4509@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU> aruss@oucsace.cs.ohiou.EDU (Andrew Russ) writes:
->I think "Where's Captain Kirk" is actually by Athletico Spizz 80, or did
->Gruppo Sportivo do a cover?  Why do i still remember details like this ten
->years after deciding not to buy a used copy of the AS80 album?

It was one of the Spizz incarnations, of that I am sure.

->Actually, this song may also have appeared on the URGH! music war live
->compilation.

Yes.

->And,
->I'm The Urban Spaceman is definitely by the Bonzo Dog Band.

Yep, although Neil Innes sang it in Monty Python Live at the Hollywood Bowl.

>					andrew

This message is being posted primarily to prove to myself that I still read
this newsgroup.

D. J. Schaeffer
"You can always be silly, but you can't always be right."
	--Sara Rappaport
[fnord@ursa-major.spdcc.com]