Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

It's a happy day!

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1991 01:02:20 -0800
Subject: It's a happy day!
To: crash!wiretap.Spies.COM!Love-Hounds@nosc.mil

        It's been a *HAPPY* weekend.  (And I don't mean Rhodes either!).  :-)
`       I finally got my disks back from Jorn, so I've started work in on
Cloudbusting again.  If that wasn't enough, I also got a new video with it
(thanks Vickie!) which includes a bunch of stuff I don't have.  It came in the
mail on Wensday morning and I was still asleep when I answered the door.
Since I was too tired to get up I put it on and layed down on the couch and
let Kate wake me up!   *WOOOO*
        Needless to say, I've been working on it most of this weekend, with
the only major break being watching the entire 9 hour Outer Limits marathon
this weekend.  I still need to get stuff from Tom Richards and IED, but this
gives me hope I'll have it finished by the end of the year.

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com