Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KTrivia

From: Desi The Three-Armed Wonder Comic <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1991 11:42:13 -0800
Subject: Re: KTrivia
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

I am not nbc@inf.rl.ac.UK.  I didn't say:
>"St. Etienne all agree Kate is the empress of ethereal sex-pop and profess
>a deep love for Elton's original, but her ill-advised decision to croon
>breathily over an abysmal "reggae" arrangement causes widespread projectile
>vomiting within a five-mile radius.

Gee, even I put it nicer than that...

>This was the first time I have bought a British music weekly for almost a
>year. It will probably be longer before I buy my next copy!

NME sucks.  Has anyone seen Melody Maker's review of the new single?  Post
it!  I'll start looking but we get it very spottily around here.

--
Jon Drukman (finely honed machine)              uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.