Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Kate Bush Memorial Group Therapy Unit

From: lawtonj@project4.computer-science.manchester.ac.uk (Kaleidoscope)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1991 08:41:52 -0800
Subject: The Kate Bush Memorial Group Therapy Unit
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.man.ac.uk

Title says it all really.
Come on, you all need each other really :-)

And to those who don't see the relevance of half the
chat on here - well, I think gaffa appears to be, from
a semi-lurker (new term? I've been lurking & posting the
odd bit for 2 years now) a loose collection of Kate fans
who discuss what they feel like. Without all this
outside discussion from the 'characters' like Cynthia,
and Vickie, & Melissa, & Jon, & Richard & you know who,
well it would be a dull group inbetween Kate releases.

I like this place because it's full of arguementative MINDS,
with opinions, who as much as they may differ are at least
willing to keep trying to get across the points to each other,
and something interesting comes out of the crossfire.

It might not always be about Kate, but who cares......
I think this Kate is God thing is more about sharing a certain
attitude.
(Anyone who's on the 4AD list will know about how far things can
drift away from what the list is supposed to be about).

Just some thoughts to try & cheer everyone up.
Keep up the in-fighting!!!!

J.