Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: warlord!news@gatech.edu ()
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 1991 01:43:06 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@gatech.edu

To: gatech.EDU!rec-music-gaffa
From: bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Richard Bollar)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Phase, what phae? (listening to your kid's music)
Date: 28 Nov 91 22:22:01 GMT
Sender: ufgate@gisatl.fidonet.org (newsout1.26)

 * Forwarded from "Kate Bush Appreciation"
 * Originally by David Wilson
 * Originally to Richard Bollar
 * Originally dated 27 Nov 1991, 11:46

 > From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
 > Date: 20 Nov 91 00:34:00 GMT
 > Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 > of kid. I introduced him to Peter and Siouxsie, he got me
 > into The Cure. CDs I have given him include Elvis Costello, XTC,  > Eno/Byrn
e's "My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts" and Kate Bush
 > (though, he's not really into her...yet)

        Give him time...with age comes wisdom ;-)

        My Mother who is 60 is frequently sending me CD's...I was quite blown away last week when she sent me Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders form Mars.

Dave.

               __             User: Richard Bollar
              /              Via FidoNet node: 1:133/411
             /|oo
            (_|  /_)          UUCP: gatech!warlord!gisatl!110!bollar
             _`@/_     _     INTERNET: bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG
            |     |    \
            | (*) |  _  ))   FidoNet <==> UUCP Gateway
  ______    |__U__| /  //    David Deitch, Administrator