Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tripping Around The Universe

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1991 23:16:00 -0800
Subject: Re: Tripping Around The Universe
To: wiretap.spies.com!love-hounds@gargoyle.uchicago.edu

To: gargoyle!wiretap.spies.com!love-hounds

Chris here,

Steve Berlin wrote:
> And here's some random SF songs thrown in:
>
> Science Fiction Double Feature - RHS soundtrack
> Science Friction - XTC
> Where's Captain Kirk? - Groupo Sportivo
                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Wow! Is _that_ obscure! I thought I was the only american who had ever
even _heard_ of Groupo Sportivo. Glad to be proven wrong. (You are from
america aren't you? Its so hard to tell from .com addresses...)

> Doctoring the Tardis - The Timelords
> I'm the Urban Space Man - I'm not sure, but I think the Bonzo Dog Band
> Journey of the Sorcerer - The Eagles (ask i8f you don't get it)
> The entire soundtrack of "Jesus Christ, Superstar"
  ...chuckle, chuckle, chuckle, chuckle,
     guffaw, guffaw, guffaw...

  You forgot Donovan's immortal "The Interglactic Laxative" from _Cosmic
Wheels_.

                                Chris Williams
                                    katefans@chinet.chi.il.us