Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Psychological Pressure/Abuse

From: caen!bsbbs!cynthia@harvard.harvard.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1991 11:49:39 -0800
Subject: Psychological Pressure/Abuse
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie) writes:

Vickie writes, in answer to Melissa D. Caldwell:

> IMHO, what Larry said was neither disgusting nor sexist, nor was he wrong.

Well, I'm sure he didn't mean to be.  But he _was_ wrong, by
the nature of the difference between the words _physical_ and
_psychological_ and what they mean.

>            For I know what you don't know
>            And I see things you'll never see
>            And I've a different way of living you know
>            And I've such a different frame of mind

Very nice.  I guess that's it then.  You know best.
(Not).   Puh-leeze!

----
Cynthia Rosas <cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP> <{n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia>
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)