Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MisK

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1991 13:38:09 -0800
Subject: MisK
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Two small items:

1)  In today's mail I got an envelope from the K.B.C.  The only thing
inside it was a photocopy of an ad for the "Rocket Man" single. It
will be availabele as a 7" poster bag, 12", and CD Digi Pack.  All
formats include "Candle In the Wind".

2)  I missed a week of Billboard charts so now here's two weeks worth:

Date    "Rocket Man" on Modern Rock chart     Two Rooms on Album chart

Nov. 16            15                                19
Nov. 23            14                                23

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov