Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Will not! Will so! Will not! Will so!

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1991 11:48:00 -0800
Subject: Will not! Will so! Will not! Will so!
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Steve0 has fun:

> "I'm going to tour!  NOT!  Ha-ha!  Fooled you!  No, actually I am!  Maybe.
> Maybe not.  That's for me to know and you to find out..."
>
> --Kate on Sodium Pentathol

HAHAHAHA! This was so funny!

Still, seriously though, I hope this great parody of Kate's general state
of indecision doesn't mean that Steve (or anyone else) is still worried
about Kate changing her mind about touring. I'd hate to think that Robyn's
FALSE message is still having lingering aftereffects.

If, for some reason, Kate changed her mind, she would tell Lisa, who would
call Peter Morris, who would call us and we would post it immediately.

Kate will tour...there's been no indication that she's changed her mind
at all. Plans are still going on, there have been no changes.

Kate will tour...really.

Vickie (one of Vickie'n'Chris)
katefans@chinet.chi.il.us