Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Suzanne Vega & digest tools

From: brownfld@mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1991 05:58:13 -0800
Subject: Suzanne Vega & digest tools
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com (Love-Hounds)
State_Of_Sanity: Not applicable.

     I remember talk about a Suzanne Vega mailing list.  Does anyone know if
this exists, and what the address is, if it does?
     Also, the digest tools that I talked about were updated, I found a couple
of bugs.  They also work on the archive files (0137 etc..) on wiretap.  It
makes it easier than listing through a bajillion lines!
     Finally, what would I have to tell the good ol' folks at my local record
purveyor to enable them to order the Rocket Man single, due the 25th?  I
haven't heard the song _yet_ and they usually take a long time to find out
about KaTe stuff.
     Thanks much!
     BTW, if anyone has an interest, I posted a concert review of M7x on
4ad-l and rec.music.misc.
     Still no KBVII.
--
                                                        Ken.