Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

words, etc..

From: jessica@aramis.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1991 20:41:44 -0800
Subject: words, etc..
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

freezed and fitted.. I personally think people can and should make up
any word they like to express just what they're trying to say. I do it
all the time!!

			jessica

--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||