Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Subscribe

From: martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp (Simon Martin)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1991 03:04:13 -0800
Subject: Re: Subscribe
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

> Can you please put me on the mailing list, thanks!
> Rocket Man has been scheduled for a Novenber 25th release in the UK.
>     Andy Semple         cmh205@uk.ac.cov.cck

This is the first time anything has turned up in this group.
I'm very suprised.
Either put me on the mailing-list too, or send me the proper 'request'
E-mail address before this group dies on me.

I got the 'New Logo' T-shirt, it is blue and
it is scheduled for a November wash in the Chiba-ken.

--
S. C. T. Martin
martin@kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp

--
frws/dfkj  bnl;kz.rfgbhnj .izxfghun jdxhjkil;os
 x;bdghlmijnx;hj