Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: root@crash.cts.com
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1991 10:16:12 -0800
To: nosc!rec-music-gaffa@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Subject: Kate Bush convention
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1991 02:16:06 GMT
Sender: news@crash.cts.com

Small adendendum to the convention transcript just posted.  Instead of "we
love you anyway" after the first question is should be "we love them anyway."
This is in response to Kate saying she didn't like her first two albums as
much, and was the only time the audience responded to something someone
shouted out.  A small point but, hey, it's my moment of fame!
        I going to spend the rest of the day listening to the tape and looking
at my pictures.  Too bad we didn't think before hand, we could have had a
syncro-nized international listening party, a la "THe BIg Sky Dance."
        Now all I have to do is finish paying it off!!!
        ANybody but me notice the secret message in IED's message a couple of
days ago?  :-)
.s

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com