Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rocket Man release date!

From: drk@leland.stanford.edu (David Koehler)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1991 16:15:49 -0800
Subject: Re: Rocket Man release date!
To: <love-hounds@WIRETAP.SPIES.COM>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@leland.stanford.edu (Mr News)

In article <21704@skye.dcs.ed.ac.uk> Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk> writes:

>I just got my KBC membership pack today (two months after I sent my
>application form!).

How do I join and what does it cost?  I don't think this info is in
the monthly post ... last time I checked anyway.

David R. Koehler                |        "Bad TV that
Dept. Biological Sciences       |         Insults me freely.
Stanford University             |         Still I know what
California                      |         I'm dyin' to see."