Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rocket Man release date!

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1991 13:26:10 -0800
Subject: Rocket Man release date!
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

I just got my KBC membership pack today (two months after I sent my
application form!). As well as all the other goodies, Lisa put in an
extra note to say that Rocket Man "will be released as a single
worldwide on or shortly after the 25th November - look out for possible
different formats, bags, etc." (I hope that means a CD-single edition).

I've just had a quick flick through issue 23 of the KBC newsletter, and
there's a little item about an Alan Stivell who was having KaTe produce
a couple of tracks on his latest album. Anybody know any more about that?

Anybody know where the extra "smile" in the KT-fem logo on the KBC badge
came from?

Have to go now, got a newsletter to read....

PS. I'm K.12526 now!
--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,   /   "I think she's one of the
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,      /    greatest composers of the