Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: lorenmo@microsoft.com
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1991 04:19:40 -0800
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lorenmo@microsoft.com (Loren MOORE)
Subject: Is this a dead group?
Date: 14 Nov 91 20:19:36 GMT

Did I miss something? I haven't seen anything posted now for a couple
of days. So, I'll post with this. What are my Favorite Kate songs?

The Infant Kiss (btw, I loved the French(?) version as well)
This Woman's work
Get Out of My House
Waking the Witch

I'm sure the list could go on and on. Next question: What is my favorite
picture of Kate?

I think I love all pictures of Kate.
Some of my absolute favorite are:

:The cover of Aspects of the Sensual World.
:A postcard printed in Italy entitled: Kate Bush - ISC1073, by a company called
IMMAGGINAZIONE STELLARE, via Armando Fusco No. 39 84016 Pagani Salerno Italia
(hope that helps those who want to obtain it) It is a very old picture of her,
she looks 16 or 17, maybe younger, she's got a dove earring on.
:The cover of The Sensual World
:The cover of LionHeart. (she looks so sweet in the lion suit, kinda reminds
me of an old girlfriend)

btw, my 5 year old son has fallen in love with Kate. He asks me: 'Who is my
girlfriend?', to which my only valid response is: 'Kate'. He has taken to
hoarding the Sensual world CD's as often as he can.

lorenMo