Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Enyas new LP

From: Uwe Hauck <UWEHAUCK%DOSUNI1.bitnet@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1991 22:40:03 -0800
Subject: Enyas new LP
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

+---------------------------+            |\/\/\/\|
| "The only difference      |            |       |
| between an unclear war and|            |       |
+---------------------------+            |   '__|
                                         |    /
                                        /_____\
                                       /       \

WARNING: IF YOU THINK, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IS OBSCENE, DO NOT
READ THE FOLLOWING BUNCH OF LINES...... (GUESS YOU'LL READ IT ANYWAY)

Well, I went to my record shop last week on, well I think it was
friday, and tadaaaaa there it was. The new ENYA record. I asked
how long they sold that record and they told me they had received
the delivery two days ago (means Wednesday the 31th of October).
And I must say, it is a great record.
Uwe
UWEHAUCK AT DOSUNI1.BITNET             \
UWEHAUCK AT DOSUNI1.RZ.UNI-OSNABRUECK.DE\

"I want it all ......"          :-)(-: "Always remember, it's better to
                                        give than to receive. Besides,
                                        you don't have to write "Thank you"
                                        notes.