Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Let me repeat myself..

From: deadman@garnet.berkeley.edu (Ben Haller)
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1991 17:05:22 -0800
Subject: Re: Let me repeat myself..
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Oh, just wanted to add that as far as I'm concerned Vickie's
"labelling can *lead* to censorship" is in exactly the same
category as "masturbation can lead to blindness", because there
is exactly *zero* evidence for it.  Vickie, would you care to
back up your assertion, assuming my last post didn't change
your mind?  Scientific papers, please, not supermarket tabloids.
  This is a little beside the point, since even if it was true
I would still support the PMRC's right to self-determination,
but I'm just curious as to whether Vickie's accusations come
from anywhere but her own imagination.

-Ben Haller (deadman@garnet.berkeley.edu)
"Blacks in a neighborhood lead to higher crime rates and drug
trafficking" - Anon.