Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cocteau Twins boxed set

From: jdfigueroa@ucdavis.edu (Tara R. Marchand)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1991 20:24:18 -0800
Subject: Cocteau Twins boxed set
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@ucdavis.edu

Hello...I was wondering, has anyone here bought the new domestically-
released Cocteau Twins boxed set?  I am considering purchasing it but
would like to know exactly what's on it first.  Does it contain all of
their albums plus "other stuff" a la _TWW_, or does it just contain
"other stuff," or what?  Also, what is it called?  I'm pretty sure that
it's out now (a person at Amoeba in Berkeley told me it would be ought
the Tuesday before last), but I'm not totally sure.  Thanks much.

--
Tara R. Marchand                                     "Strains my credibility
Internet: jdfigueroa@ucdavis.edu                 To think that maybe I am happy