Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-43 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Stff

From: Caoineag <hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1991 12:28:43 -0800
Subject: Stff
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   Well I never thought I would see Wilson Phillips and Kate on the same
album - but it has happened.  Sadly enough I am too cheap to buy the whole
album, and welcome the news from PFM via Chris&Vickie about the single.
I've been trying to think who would be good to sing Kate's songs but
no one enters my mind - perhaps the songs are just good enough and
any person daring to blaspheme the genius of Kate just doesnt cut it in
my book.  However it would be interesting to hear Bjork of the Sugarcubes
sing _Get out of my House_. Siouxsie Sioux doing Waking the Witch, The
Pogues doing Jig of Life.  King Missle do Suspended in Gaffa. and perhaps
General Public doing Kite.  :)

    Is the Single File video available - I know it was supposed to
be rereleased a while back, but I haven't seen it in any stores??
Has anyone ordered it, found it in stores etc.

kIrI

 |          \                             / Kirstin Ann Hargie (kIrI) |
 |            \____suspended in gaffa___/   HARGIEKA@CLUTX.BITNET     |
 |            /     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   \  hargieka@clutx.clarkson.edu|
 |          /                             \   No Solicitors Invited   |