Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

tracey thorn

From: Jane Francksen <FRANCKSEN@CHEERS.gs.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 1991 00:00:00 -0800
Subject: tracey thorn
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

In a previous article, Winston Churchill writes ...

>I really like Everything but the Girl. I heard on the radio a couple of
>years ago some things from a Tracy Thorn solo album, but I'v never been
>able to find it in stores. I had them try to look it up and special order
>it, but they couldn't find it in the catalogues.

As I hope I made clear in my last posting, I think Ben Watt has been a bad
influence on Tracey Thorn. Her solo album from back in the early eighties
was "A Distant Shore" on Cherry Red Record features yet another picture of a
girl in a deck-chair on the cover.

Jane