Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate's Videos

From: golden@eniac.seas.upenn.edu (Stephen "Jokey" Golden)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1991 09:55:15 -0800
Subject: Kate's Videos
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@noc2.dccs.upenn.edu

My video store just got in a copy of the Singles File, and guess
who the first one to rent it was?  Me, of course.  Now that I've
seen videos from both TSF and TWS, I feel prepared to express my
opinions on some Kate videos.

Naturally, I must say, I love the look and feel of both Cloudbusting
and Experiment IV!  But, for me, I'll always be in love with Breathing.
I've heard some claim this was her worst video, and maybe it's just
because I find the song so intriging.  The hamster ball, and the plastic
wrap, I must say it is rather exciting!

And I was disappointed with the There Goes a Tenner video.

Now, my question:

Can anyone tell me what the song Them Heavy People means?  The video
did not help at all.

--
			-- Stephen Golden
			golden@eniac.seas.upenn.edu