Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe vs. Mary; Empty Garden

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 1991 11:39:00 -0800
Subject: KaTe vs. Mary; Empty Garden
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

   I know I'll probably get flamed for this, but Mary Steenburgen looking like
KaTe?

          EEeeeeyewwww!

   I like Mary very much as an actress, but to me she always looks a little
too tired and worn out. KaTe, on the other hand, is always simply beautiful.

   Also- "Empty Garden" was written as a tribute song to John Lennon (really!)
who was a very good friend of Elton's. Therefore, I can see why it wasn't covered on Two Rooms, as that is a tribute album to Elton John and Bernie Taupin, not
Lennon! (I, too, think it's a wonderful song, tho.....)

                   judi