Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Gered Mankowitz Lionheart Box Set thingy!

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1991 10:05:50 -0800
Subject: New Gered Mankowitz Lionheart Box Set thingy!
To: w@dcs.ed.ac.uk
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: nnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk

Just got the November issue of the UK magazine "Record Collector".
There's an ad for a London shop called "Vinyl Experience" who have an
interesting range of KaTestuff (would you believe L75 for an
"orig Lionheart Tour programme" ???) and, more interestingly, are
taking orders for this new box set.

According to the ad it's a 12"x12" box containing previously
unpublished photos by Mankowitz done for The Kick Inside and
Lionheart; a "superb script" written by Carmel Whelton; a certificate
of authenticity (limited edition of 2500); a 76-page book; a Lionheart
CD and a T-shirt. Signed by Gered himself. All for L39.99.

How can you resist?

--
Scott Telford, Dept of Computer Science,   /   "I think she's one of the
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd,      /    greatest composers of the