Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KaTe a teen idol!

From: dwelch@devnull.mpd.tandem.com (Dan Welch)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1991 07:46:27 -0800
Subject: Re: KaTe a teen idol!
To: rec-music-gaffa@devnull.mpd.tandem.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <SMARTIN.91Oct28134221@torsys02_1.uucp> smartin%lsican@Canada.lsil.COM (Stephen Martin) writes:
>I got trapped into watching a show on TV last week about teen idols. It
>contained a lot of so called teen idols talking about how they feel about
>have a bunch of screeming teeny boppers chasing after them. Any way, at one
>point they had the celebrities say who they idolized and one girl who i
>assume is some sort of ballerina said that her favourite was KaTe! Did anyone
>else see this and know who the girl was?

I was sort of drowsing through this myself, heard KaTe mentioned, and my
head snapped up.  I guess they gave the girl's name earlier in the show, but
I missed it.  I had no clue who she was, even though I recognized everyone
else.

Another misc. KaTism -- she got mentioned on MST 3K this last weekend.

| Daniel Welch			      | Don't you think there's more?	      |
| Tandem Computers, Inc.	      | I really have to know;		      |
| Austin, TX, USA		      | Don't you think there's more to life? |
| dwelch@devnull.mpd.tandem.com	      |		The Innocence Mission	      |