Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry

From: bjork@Telebit.COM (Steve Bjork)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1991 20:10:13 -0700
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@Telebit.COM

In article <m0ka1ie-00024zC@chinet.chi.il.us> vickie@chinet.chi.il.us (Vickie Ann Mapes) writes:

>Vickie here.        (Entering IMHOland. Welcome!)
>
>Loren Moore says:
>
>> Well, I can't honestly say that all of her stuff is the best in the
>> universe, but, I will say that 'The Walking' and 'The Speckless Sky'
>> are among the best in the universe.
>
>YES!YES!TES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!

"Yes," (he mumbles), "I press all the buttons..."

>Ayya, I could talk about Jane for hours. I've written so many posts about
>her that I don't want to repeat myself, but, (IMHO), she's a genius.

I'd like to FTP your Jane screeds, Vickie, but the thought of digging through
the archives is not appealing. Do you have records of which post periods
your Jane thoughts occured? I sort of remember Jane talk from 'way back
in '88, perhaps...?

Ps. Jorn, The noggin muffin is great! Thanks!

--Steven