Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

USSR

From: <Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1991 23:49:41 -0700
Subject: USSR
To: Love-Hounds@wiretap.spies.com

 Well fellow KaTe fans just thought I would let ya all know that there is
 now at least one KaTe Bush album in the Soviet Union! :-) I sent Serg
 an extra copy of "The Kick Inside" about 6 weeks ago, it sure took it's
 time but eventually made it past the KGB :-) What follows is part of a
 letter from Serge....

> To: Ken.Saintjohn@samba.acs.unc.edu
> Date: Fri. 25 Oct. 91 17:54:44 +0300 (MSK)
> Subject: Album have received!!!

>         I have received your album recently! It's beautiful music!

                         Thank you very much.

>                             regards,

                               Serge
> *                Serge V. Koket                    *   Soviet Union,    *
> * email(EUnet): serge@brain.nalchik.su             *      Russia,       *
> * INET        : serge%brain.nalchik.su@ussr.eu.net *  North Caucasus.   *

                                    Ken SaintJohn
                           Ken.Saintjohn@bbs.oit.unc.edu
               "I think quotes are very dangerous things!" KaTe Bush...