Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Spelling flames eh?

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1991 03:08:00 -0700
Subject: Spelling flames eh?
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Chris here,

>>  My knowledge of the electronic music industry is not quite so easily
>> impuned.

> I'm impugning it (note correct spelling).  I think you have no idea what
> you're talking about.

   By the rules established for the International Usenet Games:

   XXIV--  The first combatant in a Flame War (Section XIII, para 3)
         to resort to a Spelling Flame (Section XIII, para 23) shall
         be considered to have declared a forfit.

   Besides, a careful re-reading will reveal that Drukman wound up agreeing
with me. Sorry for boring anyone, but the discussion _did_ relate to Kate,
or her "main axe" as it were.

                                Chris Williams of
                                    Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                                        katefans@chinet.chi.il.us