Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate and HM fans

From: Dances With Voles <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1991 10:47:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Kate and HM fans
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

Yo! saurav@tgevax.life.uiuc.EDU (Saurav Misra) raps:
>   I say, it does pain me to see Drukman reccommending all these death-disco
>crap cds to people though. KMFDM? Puh-leeze? Jon, why mess around with the
>pretenders when you can hear the real stuff? Yessirree, a good old dose of
>Napalm Death/ Metallica/ Prong should cure the snappishness you always seem
>to be suffering from. (Boy I hope he flames me...)

(Your wish is my command.)

Saurav, you are clearly an imbecile of the first order.  My brain is
obviously far larger than yours because it has the ability to appreciate all
different types of music.  I was not feeling in a particularly Metal mood
when I packed my CD satchel that day, so I neglected to stuff in Godflesh,
Big Black and The Young Gods.  I would apologize, but pond scum like
yourself doesn't deserve such courtesy.  You are fit only for extermination
in an extremely undignified manner, like the miserable cockroach that you
are.  Hand me the pyrethrum, somebody!

(Happy now?)

--
Jon Drukman (pure acid hell)                    uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.