Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

L-H sightings in Texas

From: steve@devnull.mpd.tandem.com (Steve Williams)
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1991 20:32:33 -0700
Subject: L-H sightings in Texas
To: rec-music-gaffa@devnull.mpd.tandem.com
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@devnull.mpd.tandem.com

KauTion:
This has nothing and everything to do with r.m.gaffa and KaTe.

Scraping in off the road like an overdone piece of highway pizza, Larry
"She Really Is" Hernandez (L-H) blew through Austin and the rest of
Texas on his 'round-the-nation tour in search of appreciation for Kate,
big-time wrestling, and the ever-elusive perfect chile relleno.  Item #2
was on the low side in Austin, but Larry (still high from a major "card"
in Atlanta, mecca of serious rasslin' fans) didn't seem to notice.
Chiles straight from Hatch preceded a night of rare videos and
cassettes, toasted with home-brew, Guinness, and other specialties.
Host R.S., a long-time Love-Hounds lurker, explained how he (among
others) was directly responsible for the creation of r.m.gaffa all those
years ago.  Yours truly, not quite a lurker but quite content to have
introduced L-H to r.m.g and IED/|>oug/etc, was heard to mumble more than
once, "Ish she lipsh-shincing here, or what?", especially when the
repeatedly-dubbed tape we were watching apparently mixed in a little
non-KaTeness (!!).  All in all, a night to remember...if I only could!

Larry: Thanks for stopping by.
Rest of you: Shoulda been here.

Steve Williams			steve@mpd.tandem.com