Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cockney Rejects

From: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1991 06:32:45 -0700
Subject: Cockney Rejects
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

>From: jdi@sparky.UUCP (John D. Irwin)
>Subject: Cockney Rejects
>
>Anybody heard of the band "Cockney Rejects"?  I heard a rumor that the
>group is a collaboration of famous British artists.  (Exactly who I
>heard it was I won't mention to avoid embarrassing myself and my rumor
>source.  :-)

The Cockney Rejects were (maybe still are) a punk band who appeared
around the time of the Pistols, Clash, Damned etc. in the UK. They
had a few minor hits.
Neil

--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk