Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: History/L&A

From: lishka@cernvax.cern.ch (christopher lishka)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1991 02:15:09 -0700
Subject: Re: History/L&A
To: rec-music-gaffa@cernvax.cern.ch
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <m0kXShS-00024zC@chinet.chi.il.us> katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie) writes:

>Vickie here. Fun day in gaffaland...

>Meredith writes re "Love and Anger":

>> A song is a personal thing.  What the artist says and what the song says
>> to you are two completely different things- it's the difference between
>> what the song is officially supposed to mean and what it means to you
>> individually.

>I liked your post very much. It's great to see that L&A means something
>to someone else besides me.

Hey, count me in too.  "Love And Anger" is my favourite song off of
_The Sensual World_.  Also, contrary to what others seem to feel, I
think _The Sensual World_ ranks among Kate Bush's best work.  I must
be strange.... ;-)

						.oO Chris Oo.
--
 Christopher Lishka             In her soft wind I will whisper
 Wisconsin Group, CERN          In her warm sun I will glisten