Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Hypocritical and Sorry (was Cat Fight!)

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 23:09:00 -0700
Subject: Re: Hypocritical and Sorry (was Cat Fight!)
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.EDU (Jeffrey C. Burka) writes:

> [IED]
>
> >I was also wondering what is it supposed to stand for.
>
> Absolutely nothing.  Which makes either perfect sense or no sense at all;
> I haven't decided yet.
>
> Jeff

Wasn't there some talk at one time about In Excelsis Dea?  I
had asked Richard Caldwell to ask him if it was In Excelsis
Deo, and I forget his total reply, but he sort of included it
in the realm of the possible I think, but corrected it to Dea.

----
cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP (Cynthia Rosas)
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)