Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Marta Sebestyen and Muszikas, and a TSW comment

From: boris%monsoon.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (Boris Chen)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 20:59:41 -0700
Subject: Re: Marta Sebestyen and Muszikas, and a TSW comment
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet%agate.Berkeley.EDU@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU (USENET Administrator)

In article <91Oct16.182358pdt.436455@wiretap.Spies.COM> ST701790@brownvm.brown.EDU (Zimri Smith) writes:

>On an unrelated (and probably heretical) topic, was anyone else out there
>disappointed with the sound quality on TSW? I realize that Kate
>can do no wrong, so someone else must be responsible for making
>most of the album sound, well, uni-dimensional in the sense that there's
>not the depth of, say, HoL, or even The Kick Inside. Has this been
>hashed out here before? If so, sorry; I'm fairly new to this list.
>   - Zimri Smith (ST701790@brownvm.brown.edu)

Hey, stop that.

Well, Zim, you know when Shatner directed Star Trek what happened?
The same happened with TSW and Del Palmer.

And what do you MEAN, "or even The Kick Inside." TKI has great sound.
I love blasting Moving into the tonsils of those accross the
street. I espcially like the begining of it.

--boris