Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Got another Love-Hound here...

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1991 20:11:59 -0700
Subject: Re: Got another Love-Hound here...
To: rec-music-gaffa@ames.arc.nasa.gov
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@lll-winken.llnl.gov

In article <91Oct16.110053pdt.436456@wiretap.Spies.COM> lester@gandalf.etdesg.TRW.COM (Jeffrey A. Lester) writes:
>Is that a glitch or "Sarah McLachlan"? I didn't know she had any videos. More
>than one? Commercially available? What songs? "Vox" no doubt.

Yeah, I'm sure she meant Sarah M.  I have one video of hers on tape,
the one for "Steaming".  Her new album has a video for "The Path of
Thorns", which naturally has only been shown in Canada, since the
album's not available here yet.  This video recently won the prize
for Best Female Video and Most Popular Female Video at the Canadian
video awards.  Isn't it nice to know what the kind American record
companies are depriving from us?

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov