Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Got another Love-Hound here...

From: katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1991 23:13:00 -0700
Subject: Got another Love-Hound here...
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

Vickie here.

We have an overnight guest here that some of you know. Love-Hound from
Boston Bob Krovetz is here, and we've been showing him lots of Kate
video, with side trips to Mary Margaret O'Hara, Mary Coughlin and
Victoria Williams which he requested. Jorn was here earlier but had
to go home. He brought his Sensual World videos that he won at the
convention last year and we all watched it for the first time. There
are interview bits that didn't make the final version of the VH1 Special.
At least, they weren't in the American version, maybe the MTV Europe
version was more complete.

-------

Hi!  Bob here... I've been having a great time!  You haven't
lived until you've seen Kate on a wall size TV with a great
stereo system.  It's also wonderful hearing all this music
that I've only heard of before.  Sarah Mclachlan is coming
up...  Back to Vickie.  (I'm in the same room with someone
who has met Kate).

-------

Bob's a really nice guy!
Just watched an old Sarah LcL video...