Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sensual Suspension in Gaffa

From: nstar!bluemoon!bsbbs!cynthia@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu (Cynthia Rosas)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1991 09:59:09 -0700
Subject: Re: The Sensual Suspension in Gaffa
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

barger@aristotle.ils.nwu.EDU (Jorn Barger) writes:

> What is wrong with you Ohioans?????

  Gee, I dunno.  In aKTualiTy, I'm a Floridian, my machine is
such that I can receive love-Hounds but I can't post to it
directly.

> Don't you have any grasp that
> people have feelings and say things sincerely from the heart?
> I'm getting the impression the the whole lot of you have severe
> personality disorders.  (Nothing personal about Ohio.. I grew up
> in Yellow Springs.)

No one is denying your right to have feelings and sincerity
from your heart or wherever it might come from.  I believe you
were totally sincere.  I simply found it to be written in a
style that struck me as adolescent and idol-worshipping, as
opposed to it being a mature piece.  That you can't accept
that not everyone in the world will agree with you sounds
like something of a personality disorder in itself.  And a
much worse disorder than being from Ohio! :-)

> Seriously, this wounds me to the point of wishing you'd curl up
> and blow away.  Why do I even try to communicate if little twerps
> like you are gonna feel you can dump on me that way?

Oh darlin, I love to hear a grown boy cry!  Even a (use bad
Austrian accent here) GIRLY-Boy!  COme to Mama and I'll take
your mind off your lower lip being all pooched out.
Sorry if you felt dumped on, but that's your problem Jornie.
I just expressed an opinion.  Sorry, I really _did_ roll my
eyes.   And I truly appreciate the "little twerps" remark,
especially coming from someone who excels in twerpitudinous
glory.
Now, now, sweetie, don't play with fire, cuz you get burned
and get a boo-boo!

> (If this, btw, is revenge for my Paul Simon comment, I tried to
> email you a reconciliation but your address bounces like a rubber
> check.)

Oh Jornie, that is too funny for words.  However, if you
_think_ it was "revenge", then that makes it all the more
delicious.  I have a wicked grin in my face just thinking
about you breathing heavy .  Don't know about the address
thing.  If you really felt some need to tell me something
about Paul Simon, and you couldn't get thru, then you could
have posted to Love-Hounds couldn'tcha?  Not to worry, your
Paul Simon comment was not worth seeking revenge for.  But I'm
gratified that you think so.

----
cynthia@bsbbs.UUCP (Cynthia Rosas)
The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)