Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

misc.

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1991 12:48:00 -0700
Subject: misc.
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

 Meredith:

     Oops! Apology accepted, and apology offered in return. Sorry....

 Vickie:

     I, too, rather like emotion-laden posts, as long as the person
posting the article states that it is their own opinion and personal
feelings, rather than trying to pass it off as "fact", undocumented or
not. Sometimes I post articles that tell of my own thoughts or feelings
concerning Kate-related stuff, and I do try to state that it is IMHO.
Maybe we should ALL try to remember to do this, and it would clear up
alot of flames and misconceptions?

  p.s. (the above article is IMHO, IMHO, IMHO! :)

                judi