Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWS: videos

From: Dances With Voles <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1991 10:53:26 -0700
Subject: Re: TWS: videos
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

Yo! v129j6ed@ubvmsb.cc.buffalo.EDU (I want to learn more about you, we haven't spoke in quite awhile...) raps:
>["Running up That Hill": My favorite Kate video used to be the
>
>This happens to be my favorite song from KaTe.  This is the only
>video from "Hounds of Love" not directed by her.  Personally, this
>is the weekest of the those videos.

BZZZT.  Cloudbusting was directed by Julian Doyle, who works with Terry
Gilliam.  Thanks for playing.  We have some lovely parting gifts for you.

Has anyone noticed that the unfocused imagery in Love And Anger reflects the
pointlessness of that song's lyric?

--
Jon Drukman (now an explosive new movie)        uunet!sco!jondr   jondr@sco.com
With hungered flesh obscurely, he mutely craved to adore.