Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: rarities disc

From: woj@romulus.rutgers.edu (woj)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1991 19:53:38 -0700
Subject: Re: rarities disc
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.EDU (Jeffrey C. Burka) sez:
>speights writes:
>>seeking a domestically available cd containing UTI.

>Well, apart from TWW I, there's also a bootleg containing transfers of the
>vinyl b-sides.  Not terribly high quality, of course, and I can't even
>recall the title.

that would be _backsides_, which is a bootleg that is available on both
cd and lp. the sound quality actually is quite good, as compared to the
bootleg lp called _passing through air_, a 2 record collection of b-sides
and the like, which has less-than-average qound quality.
--
woj@remus.rutgers.edu - dj-for-hire - so many shimmydiscs so little time